Electronic Travel Authorization (eTAs)
Do you need to apply or not? Let’s find out!

Good news for American and Canadian citizens – including permanent residents and those with dual citizenship – you are not expected to apply for an eTA. If you are a Green Card Holder, you are not exempt from the program and will indeed need to apply for an eTA.

If your PR card recently expired – or is set to expire within the next 9 months – then now would be a good time to apply for a new one. Last-minute travel hiccups are never convenient, so rather get everything sorted out in advance!

More questions? 


How Can We Help You?

We offer a range of exclusive services to help you to travel to Canada.