Super Visas to the Rescue
What is it and who needs it?

Are you the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident? Then you can apply for a Super Visa – a special kind of visa that is issued to help you stay close to your Canadian family. The Super Visa allows for an extended stay in Canada, along with multiple entries, for up to 2 years.

However, applying for a Super Visa alone can be complicated, with plenty of admissibility criteria, medical admissibility, and income requirements to worry about. Private insurance requirements also apply. Need help? Just say the word. Contact Canim Law to learn more about what a Super Visa can do for you, today.


How Can We Help You?

Access our all-encompassing consultation for immigrants looking to move to Canada.